Calderdale Framework Conference
We are delighted to inform you that HEE has commissioned YH Academic Health Science Network to arrange a conference on workforce transformation with a focus on The Calderdale Framework. The conference is called Transforming Our Workforce: Engaging, Collaborating, Empowering – stories from the North and beyond and will showcase local, national and international implementations of the Calderdale Framework.
- Candace Imison (Director for Strategy Development at NMC and Senior Associate of Nuffield Trust)
- Dr Alison Pighills (Principal Research Fellow for Research Capacity Development, Mackay Hospital and Health Service, Queensland, Australia)
- Dr Sharon Harrison (National Programme Manager, HEE)
- Kevin Moore (Head of Workforce Transformation, HEE North)
- as well as Rachael & Jayne (creators and developers of The Calderdale Framework).
The conference will set out out current health and social care workforce challenges along with examples of how CF has been used to meet these challenges. It will also provide an opportunity to explore what are enablers and barriers to effective CF implementation, along with how to embed its use in the North.
The conference is at The Metropolitan Hotel, Leeds on 23rd October 2019.