Research, case studies and posters
There is a growing body of high quality research evidence to show that the Calderdale Framework works to develop and transform the workforce. Below are references for research papers where Calderdale framework has been used.
- Smith R, Duffy J (2010) ‘Developing a competent and flexible workforce using the Calderdale Framework’ IJTR 17(5):254-262.
- Nancarrow S, Moran A, Wiseman L, Pighills AC, Murphy K (2012) Assessing the implementation process and outcomes of newly introduced assistant roles: a qualitative study to examine the utility of the Calderdale Framework as an appraisal tool. J Multidiscip Healthc 5: 307–17
- GNARTN (2013) Rural and Remote Generalist: Allied Health Project. GNARTN Project Report PDF
- Patterson S et al (2015) Streamlining Clinical Practice in an Australian Community Rehabilitation Service using The Calderdale Framework. International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation ,22(9):232-239.
- Pighills A (2015) Skill sharing between allied health professionals in a community setting: a randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation 22(11):524-534.
- Nancarrow,S.A (2015) Six Principles to enhance workforce flexibility. Human Resources for Health 13(9).
- Reshaping the workforce to deliver the care patients need (2016)
- Furness L et al (2016) Implementation of a new model of clinical education for regional occupational therapy student clinical placements’ Australian Health Review
- Kaltner M et al (2017) A randomized controlled trial of transdisciplinary allied health care in an acute medical setting. J Interprof Care,31(2), 190-198
Calderdale Framework case studies and posters
- Developing the Integrated Urgent Care / NHS 111 Career Framework 2015-2018…
INTEGRATED URGENT CARE CAREER FRAMEWORK
- Trial of a transformational workforce tool in the Medical Admissions and Planning Unit, Nelson Hospital
INCREASING ACCESS TO ALLIED HEALTH
- Rehabilitation in the Community
IMPROVING THE COMPETENCE AND CONFIDENCE OF KEY SUPPORT WORKERS
- CASE STUDY: A STRATEGIC IMPLEMENTATION IN NEW ZEALAND
- SARRAH 2018: Changing Landscapes, Changing Lives
CALDERDALE FRAMEWORK IN THE COMMUNITY
- Using the Calderdale Framework to develop hybrid support workers…
- Using the Calderdale Framework to develop the Assistant Practitioner role…
- Using the Calderdale Framework to develop an integrated health and social care workforce…
DEVELOPING AN INTEGRATED WORKFORCE
- The Calderdale Framework training pathway…
EFFECTIVE WORKFORCE PROGRAMME