These terms and conditions (‘terms’) form a legal contract between the individual, body or institution (‘Customer’) wishing to use The Calderdale Framework or Effective Workforce Programme Materials and documentation (‘Materials’) and the copyright holders Rachael Smith & Jayne Duffy (Effective Workforce Solutions).
- Effective Workforce Solutions grants to the customer a non exclusive, non transferable licence to use the purchased materials in accordance with these terms.
- The customer (HEYH and NHS Trusts within this region) shall only use the materials for its own internal business purposes and shall not make the materials available for use by any third party (including other health or social care organisations outside of the HEYH region).
- The customer shall not remove any trade mark, logo, copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
- Except as permitted under statute or under clause 5 below, the customer shall not modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, recompile or reverse engineer any materials or create derivative works based on the whole or part of the materials.
- The customer acknowledges that the Intellectual property and copyright of the materials belongs to Jayne Duffy and Rachael Smith (Effective Workforce Solutions Ltd).
- Effective Workforce Solutions have used reasonable endeavour to ensure the information contained in the materials is accurate and consistent with current knowledge and practice. Effective Workforce Solutions are not responsible for how the customer uses the materials and therefore all conditions, warranties, terms and undertakings, express or implied, whether by statute, common law, trade practice, custom, course of dealing or otherwise (including without limitation about quality, performance or fitness or suitability for purpose) in respect of the materials are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- The Customer shall hold harmless Effective Workforce Solutions Ltd from any and all liabilities or claims brought by third parties resulting from the transfer to and use of the Materials by the Customer.
- The Materials are supplied to the Customer with no warranties, express or implied. In particular all warranties as to satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose are excluded. Effective Workforce Solutions makes no representations that the use of the Materials will not infringe any patent or proprietary rights of third parties.
- In no circumstances shall Effective Workforce Solutions be liable to the Customer in respect of loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, business opportunity, or any other indirect, consequential, financial or economic loss or damage costs or expenses whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Customers use of the Materials.